Friday 10 July 2015

Michelle Keegan Lipsy AW15 Collection


Lipsy loves Michelle Autumn Winter 2015 Collection


Everyone that knows me knows that I'm obsessed with Lipsy! I own so much it, so you can imagine my excitement counting the days down to the launch of this collection.  I thought I'd post a few of my favourite pieces from the collection, and more than likely will be added to my collection!


First is this stunning dress below.  It has beautiful lace detail and is so elegant.  Looks amazing on Michelle!!
This dress would be amazing for an event or wedding.


Michelle Keegan Lace Detail Bodycon Dress

Next on my list of "I want" is this play-suit.  Loving this boohoo chic look lately.  And styled amazing in the picture with this hat and the over the knee boots.  

Michelle Keegan Bardot Lace Playsuit

Everyone needs a warm winter coat and why not look amazing in it too.  This beige coat with the oversize fur detail is so cool, and will keep you warm in the cold Irish weather.

Michelle Keegan Faux Fur Tie Waist Coat

The classic black dress that you can always dig out of the wardrobe.  This fringing detail on this is so in right now.  Love the bandeau style

Michelle Keegan Bandeau Tassel Dress

Finally it's this knit dress.  So amazing for a day out for lunch with the girls!

Michelle Keegan Cowl Neck Sleeveless Dress

Now if I had my way, I would be posting the entire collection on here, but you can check out the rest of it on www.lipsy.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I love the playsuit too! She is such a stunning girl. Great article! X

    http://leopardandspice.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete