Monday 13 July 2015

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation


Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation


Everybody that knows me knows that this is my Holy Grail foundation.  I've been using this for years and have yet to come across any foundation that comes even close to this.
Yes it’s full coverage so if that’s what you’re looking for well keep reading!
It’s described as stay in place make-up for up to 15 hours wear.  Mattifying, oil & shine free leaving your skin with a flawless finish.



So when it comes to choosing your colour I suggest that you get colour matched in the shop or get a sample.  This make-up costs €37.50 for 30 ml so by no means cheap.  Believe me its well worth the price.   I am in the colour 3N2 Wheat, but I also use 3C2 Pebble in the winter when I’m not tanned and 4W1 – Shell Beige when tanned.

I've inserted a chart below to give you more of an idea see below



Formulation
It’s a liquid foundation that dry’s to a matte finish.  I have combination skin and this is the finish I prefer.  It contains a SPF of 10, but I don’t find I get flash back from it.  I usually set it with the Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent.

Application
I apply this with a brush as I like a more full coverage, I generally use a flat buffer brush, as you really get to buff the foundation into your skin.  It can be applied with a damp beauty blender if you want lighter coverage.  

Estee Lauder Double Wear can be bought in Debenhams, Brown Thomas, Boots and pharmacies across Ireland.
I hope you liked this review, if you have questions or queries please feel free to comment. If you have any alternatives for me to test I would love to know them.

Luv

Eithne x

4 comments:

  1. I hope you all enjoyed my post! Let me know if you have any comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! Do you feel like it is long wearing and could you where it when the weather is hot without it running all over the place? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very long lasting I wear it when I go on holidays and it doesn't budge! Thanks for your comment! 😄

      Delete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. nectar mattress discount

    ReplyDelete