Friday 10 July 2015

Blank Canvas Cosmetics Makeup Brushes

I bought five new eye brushes from blank canvas cosmetics to test them out. I like to buy Irish and these are a great affordable brand that's high quality.

So starting from left to right 

1. E10 - Small blending brush
    I use this for blending darker colours into the crease and more precision work

2. E23 - Socket brush
    I use this for my darker colours in the outer v and for blending colours on the lower lash line.
    Also great for putting an inner corner highlight in the tear duct.

3. E24 - Flat shader brush
    I use this for packing on eyeshadow or pigments onto the lid

4. E26 - Large blending brush
   Great for blending transition colours in the crease and overall blending out all shades for a smooth      seamless finish

5. E39 - Angled liner brush
    This is one of my favourite brushes for gel liner. Great for tight lining the eyes!
    Makes putting on gel liner a breeze! 



If your serious about makeup, these are a great starter option. I'm using these more than some of my more expensive brushes! Most of the eye brushes are priced at €6.99 each and can be purchased at www.blankcanvascosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment